Skip to content
How to Use the Perfect Kick Trainer
- Place ball of choice into a single ball net.
- To do this, simply loosen the rope at the end with the net by pulling the tether through the small end loop.
- Open wide enough for the single ball net to accept the ball. You may need to shuffle netting on the tether to open properly to accept the ball.
- After the ball is placed in the net, pull on the long end of the tether to secure the netting around the ball.
- If you want to change balls, follow the same directions.